Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

So here we are!


We've finally joined the bloggin' forces. As I'm sitting here typing, Riley is banging on my hands. She loves to watch me type. Especially when it's about her. I'm starting to think that Riley is a little vain, she loves pictures of herself and staring at herself in the mirror. But who can blame her...she is pretty darn beautiful!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    Yay for jumping on the band wagon, I hear it's all the rage LOL, I am surprised I have done so well in the almost week I have had mine, luckily it's not an absolute everyday kinda thing, I'll put a link to your blog on the girls' blog, hope you don't mind!?

     
  • At 5:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay! Hey Smiley Riley!!! It's Crabby Maddie here! Glad to see you on the Blog Scene.

    My mom thinks you're awfully cute!!

     
  • At 5:38 AM , Blogger Ash said...

    Hey, cute baby in that mirror! Who is she?

     
  • At 6:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Riley! Cute blog. Let's join forces in the NO-NAP club... whaddya think??

     
  • At 6:41 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Pickle wants to know what she is doing for Prom in 16 years?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home