Happy Labor Day
I had a busy and fun Labor Day weekend...hope all of yours was fun too!
SATURDAY
I met gramma Jo's mom Helen (Gram). It was a lot of fun meeting her and playing with her dog bitsy.
SUNDAY
Did a little potty training and a little shopping...I was pooped. Get it? Get it?
MONDAY
Grandpa, uncle Kyle, Aunt Hillary, John and Elizabeth came over for dinner.
I made grandpa race me outside, oh yes I beat you, don't deny it.
And I made Uncle Kyle read me stories.
SATURDAY
I met gramma Jo's mom Helen (Gram). It was a lot of fun meeting her and playing with her dog bitsy.SUNDAY
Did a little potty training and a little shopping...I was pooped. Get it? Get it?MONDAY
Grandpa, uncle Kyle, Aunt Hillary, John and Elizabeth came over for dinner.I made grandpa race me outside, oh yes I beat you, don't deny it.
And I made Uncle Kyle read me stories.

1 Comments:
At 8:09 AM ,
Corna said...
Riley, you sure know how to celebrate holidays!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home