Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Riley's 1st Halloween Party

My school had a Fall Party tonight. My friends and I all got dressed up in our costumes and did lot's of fun stuff.















There were games like pin the nose on the witch. I just wanted the candy.























We colored Halloween Cards. Again, just wanted some candy.






















Mmmm, ice cream cake. Alright where's the candy?













Did the obligatory posed picture with the family. Is it candy time yet?










Well, the night was fun. But for those wondering...I never got to eat any of my candy. Mom said it was too late and I didn't need the sugar. What a party pooper.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    I bet your mom stole the candy herself! jk! Looks like you had fun, wish I could have been there too! Love, Pickle

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home