Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!
posted by Smiley Riley @ 10:22 PM
At 2:37 PM , Anonymous said...
Am I seeing right that you let that sweet young thing get a tatoo!!!
At 6:31 PM , Corna said...
Cool tat, Riley!
At 6:41 PM , Lary said...
I love your tattoo Riley! Are you learning from your Uncle John?! He's so proud :)
At 6:05 PM , Anonymous said...
Yes!!! i am very proud!! Next step is a full sleeve!!!! but I think im gonna have to talk with mom and dad first.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
At 2:37 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Am I seeing right that you let that sweet young thing get a tatoo!!!
At 6:31 PM ,
Corna said...
Cool tat, Riley!
At 6:41 PM ,
Lary said...
I love your tattoo Riley! Are you learning from your Uncle John?! He's so proud :)
At 6:05 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Yes!!! i am very proud!! Next step is a full sleeve!!!! but I think im gonna have to talk with mom and dad first.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home