Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Monkeying Around




Daddy picked out a new friend for me...we're not sure of his name yet, but I sured do love him. He's so soft and cuddly! And guess what, we both have opposable thumbs...good for sucking!






We're both good at keeping secrets...I'll never ever tell!









I just know we're gonna be the best of friends!







I think someone is following me.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    Riley is so cute!!
    I love the monkey!!

     
  • At 10:06 AM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    wow I wish my daddy would get me a friend like that, though I do like having a big sister, she just doesn't get what I am saying all the time!

     
  • At 3:23 PM , Blogger Vovó B said...

    Very cool friend you have there. I think he has more hair than use, hmph!

     
  • At 3:55 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

    I think someone IS following you!! I have a monkey too... His name is George. I love to have him while I'm sitting in my carseat. Makes all those errands go by so FAST!! :)

     
  • At 7:18 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, I think you have a monkey on your back.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home