Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!!!

So this weekend was Memorial Day...we were pretty busy. Saturday mommy and daddy cleaned and shopped. We went to the mall and I got to play with some other kids.

Then Sunday, mommy and daddy had a BBQ. A lot of people came over. Here is the one picture mom could get of me and Samantha. I wouldn't hold still long enough for any other pictures.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then on Monday, we went to the park for breakfast with Grandpa, Uncle Jason and Aunt Lindsey. Anyone want some sausage?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Uncle Jason, I think you should take me to go feed the ducks!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After breakfast, we went to Grandpa's house and mommy ran through the sprinklers with me. I wasn't too sure about that...it was kinda cold.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket But I did get to model a cool new towel dress for everyone.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After drying off, I got to play with my uncle Jason. He's so silly
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Home at last....and I get to play with my new picnic table.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Did you know standing on it makes mommies and daddies nervous? HAHAHAHA
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM , Blogger Staci said...

    What an exciting weekend! The sprinklers really are fun...but Paige isn't to sure about running through them either.

     
  • At 5:14 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Looks like a great time, Riley!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home