Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Life is a Potty

Mommy bought me this chair like thing she keeps calling a potty...it's pretty fun to play with.

Did you say party...woohoo!!!!












So this goes around my head right...like a very large oversized necklace.















Okay, I'm sitting on it...now what?












Let's see, nothing in there yet.
















Anything going on down there???

6 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM , Blogger Larna said...

    You are so silly Riley!! What a cool chair? I wonder what it's for?!!

     
  • At 8:33 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, I like a woman who's advanced. And uses proper hygiene!

     
  • At 7:16 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    That is so cute, I hope you love your new potty, mommy tells me I have to love mine because I will be getting to know it very well :)

     
  • At 6:58 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Yeah....You gotta fight...for your right...to pooooooottttyyyy!!!

     
  • At 8:01 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

    You look like such a big girl on the potty Riley... even if you aren't too sure what it is for yet.

    Maddie had it all figured out and then decided it wasn't nearly as fun as she thought.

    Keep being cute Riley!

    Mel

     
  • At 4:35 PM , Blogger Staci said...

    What a big girl with a potty! Pretty funny uses you have found for it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home