Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Raised Eyebrows

Mommy does this thing with her eyebrows where they go up high on her forehead...I'm trying to copy her; am I close?

4 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    I think you can raise them just as high :) Jay does that too, and the growl thing, aren't we funny!?

     
  • At 8:34 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Aw, Riley you are such a cutie pie!

     
  • At 10:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aw Riley...come to Florida!! You can play with Squish and I'll make your MOmmy help me pack (as if I've sold this house...HA).

    Bug hugs and smooches back at ya!!

    Love, Erika and Squish

     
  • At 6:54 PM , Blogger Staci said...

    Looks like you've got it to me!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home