Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

My Happy Easter

Look at this cool basket the Easter Bunny left for me. It had new PJs, a stuffed duck, some plastic eggs, animal cookies, chocolate bunny and a train. How fun!
















Just making sure I didn't miss anything.













I can't believe mommy is letting me eat an animal cookie before breakfast. This is awesome.












Mom made me get dressed up for dinner...don't I look pretty in my Easter dress? Grandpa Black, Grandpa Long, Aunt Hillary, Aunt Mallory, Uncle Kyle and of course mommy & daddy were all there for dinner. We had rolls, ham, potatoes, and asparagus for dinner. My dinner looked best on the floor. Then for desert we had carrot cake. Mommy tried to jip me by just giving me bites of her slice, but I threw an appropriate tantrum until I got my own slice...it was delicious!










But boy was I full after dinner. I had to lounge in my chair and let my belly out...ahhhhhhhhhhh.

I hope you all had Happy Easters too!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Riley you look quite comfortable in your chair...I also ate way too much yesterday, but my loser slaves did not give me any food, only some stupid big rabbit. Your slaves are MUCH more accomodating!

     
  • At 6:10 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    Oh way to much was had here this weekend too, only I kept getting attacked by my cousin so didn't get to sit and relax, I LOVE that dress you are wearing!!!

     
  • At 6:05 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    I'm so jealous that you got a chocolate bunny! I think you look super pretty in your Easter dress too. Aren't Elmo chairs great!!??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home