Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday Morning Chores

Alright mom and dad, it's time I take matters into my own hands and clean this pig sty.


















Whose finger prints are on this trash can? Certainly not mine.













Can't you make it into the trash can? I don't think the NBA will be calling anytime soon.












The walls could use a good dusting.


Now on to vacuuming. A toddler's work is never done.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Riley come over and do my room.

     
  • At 6:46 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    My house is filthy too..I'm always Swiffering the floors, and I don't even get an allowance!

     
  • At 12:39 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, come on up to SLC and clean for us, we'll pay you well and give you all the Teddy Grahams you can eat!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home