Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Art of Daddy Wrestling

No talking, you're going down old man.













Your head makes a comfy seat. You're powerless against me.













Did I mention that mom fed me beans and cheese for dinner? You can call me Gassy the Magnificent!











Somebody do the count!














Aw, daddy, I love you.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Uh oh, she's gonna grow up to be in GLOW! Heehee!

     
  • At 9:20 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Way to show him who's boss!!

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    Daddy's are great for wrestling with!! Just avoid that area between his legs, I always tend to step there and drive my dad nuts!

     
  • At 10:11 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    Oh I have all the same moves, isn't it fun beating up daddy!!!

     
  • At 5:13 PM , Blogger Staci said...

    Go Riley! It's fun to conquer daddy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home