Singing and Clappin'
My favorite songs are "If You're Happy & You Know It" and "The Little Monkey" song. Here I am demonstrating my fabulous hand motion abilities. Also, please note that in the middle of my performance I did throw food on the ground...the grownups needed something to pick up and that's what I do! Enjoy!


3 Comments:
At 10:49 PM ,
Larna said...
Oh Riley you are SO cute! I refuse to perform these silly tricks my mom has been trying to teach me. I did shock her today though when she saw climb on the bed so I could jump like a little monkey!
At 4:35 PM ,
Amanda said...
My mom just about died from all that cuteness!!
At 6:24 PM ,
Corna said...
Riley you are way too smart and cute for your own good! And thanks for teaching us the monkey song and hand motions, Pickle now requests it by showing me he broke his head! Yay!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home