Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Beauty Routine

There is a very strict regiment I follow to maintain my natural beauty.

First I brush my hair, 50 strokes each side!










Then I use lip gloss to give my lips pretty shine.













Third, a girl must alwasy accessorize. I find that these beads accentuate my eyes.












Now to check myself out in the mirror. Looking good and I'm ready to go out on the town!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM , Blogger Corey said...

    Wow Riley you do alot by yourself, you sure are a big girl, really pretty too!!!

     
  • At 7:36 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    Are you getting ready for our date?
    I'm some good competition for that Pickle fellow!

     
  • At 3:19 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    No wonder you're such a babe, Riley!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home