Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!
posted by Smiley Riley @ 9:26 PM
At 9:36 AM , Anonymous said...
Riley, you are so crafty, I am sure I'll see you on Project Runway in 20 years!
At 9:52 AM , Anonymous said...
Oh Riley you would look like a princess in anything you wear!!!
At 7:31 PM , Staci said...
How cute are you Riley! Paige loves to zoom around naked after her bath too!
At 8:43 PM , Larna said...
There's a nudist camp about an hour from here...I'll meet you there in....say July!! LOLIt's a bit cold to be nekkid!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
At 9:36 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Riley, you are so crafty, I am sure I'll see you on Project Runway in 20 years!
At 9:52 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Oh Riley you would look like a princess in anything you wear!!!
At 7:31 PM ,
Staci said...
How cute are you Riley! Paige loves to zoom around naked after her bath too!
At 8:43 PM ,
Larna said...
There's a nudist camp about an hour from here...I'll meet you there in....say July!! LOL
It's a bit cold to be nekkid!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home