Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"Alright mom and dad, let's get this show on the road"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"I don't know what's going on really, but everyon keeps telling me I'm cute and there are lot's of interesting things to see"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Trick or Treat"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Hey mister, I know you're home. Gimme some candy!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, I hope you got lots of good candy for your mommy and daddy!! You look super cute!

     
  • At 1:32 PM , Blogger Jeanna said...

    Riley, you're adorable in your costume!

     
  • At 10:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Now that is one bee I'm not going to run away from!

     
  • At 11:21 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    Trick or Treat, Smell my feet, Give me something good to eat!

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Staci said...

    What a cute little bee!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home