Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Happy 9 Months!

I had a busy 9 Month birthday today. After a nap this morning, mommy took me to a Gymboree class. I had so much fun playing with other babies. I saw bubbles, played catch with balls, and crawled over lot's of fun stuff. Then in the evening (now that the weather is nice) mommy and daddy took me to park for the first time. I got to swing and go on a slide. So much fun! Here are the pictures from my day and below is a video of me swinging. Oh and I got to wear my nifty 9-month t-shirt!




4 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Riley I am quite jealous of your nine month shirt! My female slave didn't get me anything so cute, and you know, she is so forgetful, it might have been a good idea so that she remembers how old I am!

     
  • At 10:18 AM , Blogger Corey said...

    Wow Riley you looked like you were having lots of fun on that swing!!! I must tell my female slave to take me again, it has been a long time!!!

     
  • At 7:57 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley you are the cutest!!!

     
  • At 7:46 PM , Blogger Larna said...

    I could swing until I throw up!!
    I think our mommies take us to places like this JUST to take cute pictures of us....It's tough to be cute you know?
    Happy 3/4 Bday!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home