Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Friday, September 08, 2006

War of the Garden Vegtables

Lately I just haven't been "feeling" the veggies. I'm not sure what it is, but I don't want to eat them and I put up a fight with mom to make sure I don't eat them.
"Seriously mom, I'm good. I don't need to eat my veggies. Where' s the ice cream? That's what I want."











"I said I don't want those darn Garden Vegtables and if you shove them in my face one more time, I'll pee on you the second my diaper comes off. Well, I'm going to do that anyways, but I drank a lot of water, so..."





"I'm putting my fist down on this one mom and I won't open the dang hatch to let the stupid airplane in."
















"Ha, I've won again. Until next time mother..."

6 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM , Blogger Curtis said...

    HAHAHA...I have ALSO refused to eat the revolting vegetables...who do these slaves think they are anyway trying to feed us that crap! I agree, bring on the sugar!

     
  • At 6:42 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    We are into refusing veggies here too, we gotta do what we gotta do! Miss ya, can't believe how big you are getting!

     
  • At 8:14 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Makes perfect sense to me, Riley! Fight the power! -Pickle

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Go Riley!!!

     
  • At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Where is Grandpa, he feeds me ice cream!?!?

     
  • At 1:48 PM , Blogger Corey said...

    Aw Riley I know what you mean with the veggies. My Mommy feeds me those green things too, but pieces of them!!! She slips them in when I am not looking.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home