Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Bringing Summer to a Close

Mommy and daddy took me up north to a town called Prescott where our family has a cabin up in the mountains. I loved it there, we spent a lot of time outdoors and I got to see some pretty cool stuff. I can't wait to go back!



2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    Riley you look like you had a great time. It doesn't look like it was too hot outside. I hope you didn't get bit by any bugs!!
    Did you get to roast any marshmallows?

     
  • At 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    prescott definitely is a place where you can swing life away, i wish i could have gone

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home