Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Bath Time Performance

Well, mom brought in the camera, so I figured, as a diva, I must perform. The show must always go on. In this scene I show off my monkey noise making abilities, and of course my demon face. There is so much emotion in this film, I do hope you enjoy.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Riley that face is so silly! You sound like a pig! I think we will be able to use it to our advantage in the BWDM, especially to intimidate the adult slaves! Very fierce in it's way!

     
  • At 4:32 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Riley I can do that demon face too!

    I also speak fluent monkey and let me just say...message recieved.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home