Rabbit Girl
Every night, I turn into my alter-ego, Rabbit Girl. I am quick, I am cute, I can smile with deadly charm.

Tonight I am on a mission. A dangerous mission of finding out what Daddy is up to. I will have to go about it with care so that he is not on to my ploys. I believe I have a fool proof plan.

"Hey daddy, whatcha reading? Can I help?" My super cuteness leaves him powerless.

Curses foiled again. The mommy person has dressed me in what she calls "PJs" and is forcing me to hear a story and go to bed.

Hmmm...didn't realize they made a book about my other alter-ego...

Until next time!

Tonight I am on a mission. A dangerous mission of finding out what Daddy is up to. I will have to go about it with care so that he is not on to my ploys. I believe I have a fool proof plan.

"Hey daddy, whatcha reading? Can I help?" My super cuteness leaves him powerless.

Curses foiled again. The mommy person has dressed me in what she calls "PJs" and is forcing me to hear a story and go to bed.

Hmmm...didn't realize they made a book about my other alter-ego...

Until next time!


1 Comments:
At 7:59 PM ,
Larna said...
My mom says she remembers those books. Pretty funny that I cuddle with my little bunny doll every night! You are much cuter though!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home