Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!
posted by Smiley Riley @ 8:18 PM
At 2:14 PM , Amanda said...
ummm...is bald beautiful??You shouldn't humor him like that Riley!
At 5:12 PM , Anonymous said...
I command thee to have hair
At 9:47 AM , Curtis said...
Riley you are correct, bald is beautiful...my male slave is bald and I quite like it! Nothing to grab, but easier to scratch that way!
At 9:18 PM , Corna said...
Riley, I understand, I have more hair than my own father, how silly! --Pickle
At 3:39 PM , Jola and Jaydis said...
If only I knew some bald I could really understand that saying, but oh well, I'll take your word for it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
At 2:14 PM ,
Amanda said...
ummm...is bald beautiful??
You shouldn't humor him like that Riley!
At 5:12 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I command thee to have hair
At 9:47 AM ,
Curtis said...
Riley you are correct, bald is beautiful...my male slave is bald and I quite like it! Nothing to grab, but easier to scratch that way!
At 9:18 PM ,
Corna said...
Riley, I understand, I have more hair than my own father, how silly! --Pickle
At 3:39 PM ,
Jola and Jaydis said...
If only I knew some bald I could really understand that saying, but oh well, I'll take your word for it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home