They Call Me Mr. Pig

I would like for you all to meet Mr. Pig. My Uncle Kyle won him for me in a machine at the grocery store. I was a little wary of Mr. Pig at first as he did come from Uncle Kyle, who we all know is somewhat of an oddball...but that's why we love him!

As it turns out, Mr. Pig and I have a lot in common. We both need to be carried where we want to go. We're both soft and cuddly. We both have pink skin. And we both eat like...well...pigs!

I can talk to Mr. Pig, he understands me, he knows how I feel. He is a very good listener. Right Mr. Pig? Mr. Pig....answer me Mr. Pig.



3 Comments:
At 10:29 PM ,
Larna said...
Oh Riley...You really know how to make me laugh..
I have a bunny doll I feel the same way about.
At 3:28 PM ,
Curtis said...
Riley I am glad to see that you have gotten an aide de camp. As you know from reading my blog, my trusted second in command is named Bear, and I trust him with all of my most important secrets. I am sure that Mr. Pig can be utilized to assist you with the BWDM efforts in Arizona! We are counting on you!
At 6:39 PM ,
Corna said...
I have a pink pig too! We are destined to be buddies! --Pickle
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home