Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fourth of July Montage

Sharing pictures from my first Independance Day Weekend!
Create your own video at One True Media

6 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM , Blogger Larna said...

    Happy 4th of July Riley! I can't wait until we are old enough to watch the fireworks!

     
  • At 10:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Riley
    I dont celebrate 4th july..but it looks like you had lots of funand I want a big red bow to !!!!

     
  • At 7:43 AM , Blogger Curtis said...

    I am glad you had fun with your adult slaves Riley! My day was fun too...except for the male adult slave stealing my thunder by wearing the same outfit, bleh!

     
  • At 11:36 PM , Blogger Kayla said...

    Very pretty sweetie pie!

     
  • At 12:52 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    You looked very cute in your 4th of July outfits!!

     
  • At 8:53 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley you're such a cutie! Yay freedom!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home