The Tooth Shall Set You Free
My first tooth broke free today....what a relief! Mommy seemed super excited about it too.

Okay, so that's not really my tooth, but it's there, you can feel it. Won't be long until more come in mommy says...then finger foods, YAY!


5 Comments:
At 7:53 PM ,
Amanda said...
I hope your tooth pops through for you soon. It feels so much better!
At 7:59 PM ,
Corna said...
Pickle is laughing his booty off!
At 7:51 PM ,
Larna said...
You are SO sneaky!!!
Make sure you come check out my new pics!
At 8:46 AM ,
Curtis said...
WTG on the tooth Riley! Teeth are necessary as part of BWD...you never know when you are going to need to bite someone or gnaw on something!
At 2:04 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Yay for teeth Riley! I'm not sure if Madelyn is working on hers or what but she sure has been cranky lately! She woke up screaming her head off at 1:00 in the morning and was inconsolable!
I bet you look awfully cute with that one li'l toofer!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home