Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

They Clean Me

The nerve...I like the collection of milk and sweet potatoes under my chin...it's a great midnight snack. Mom goes and cleans it...blast!












But I sit like a big girl in my tub now...woohoo!














Playing with my ducky.













Splashing water everywhere!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:37 PM , Blogger Kayla said...

    Umm.. my mom is an idiot. We have the same tub, and she went out and got a bath ring because she didnt know she could turn me around like that! I try to sit up when facing the other way, and almost turn the tub over. Hahaha. You sure a cutie Riley!

     
  • At 4:15 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley that looks like FUN! Not fun for me though, I hate the bath. Love, Pickle

     
  • At 1:15 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Hey Riley! Cool tub! You are doing good at sitting up in it.

     
  • At 11:52 AM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Wow looks like your having fun Riley...I also enjoy splashing in the tub. Loser mom hasn't gotten me any tub toys though, I just have a waterproof book I play with. She says she has to get me some bath toys now I am interested...DUH loser lady!

     
  • At 4:25 PM , Blogger Vovó B said...

    Wow you babies in a small family have it made...I am lucky if I get a thorough cleaning 2-3 times a week. I love sitting up for the bath too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home