Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sweet Potatoes - not so sure about these

Okay, so here I am happy as can be. Oblivious to what is about to happen. My mom, she can be so sneaky sometimes.










Let's just say, I didn't like Sweet Potates too much. They tasted WAY different than my rice cereal...which is so good by the way.







No way mom, my thumb tastes better than that orange crap you're shoving in my face.







Oh yes mom, I will get you back for this...some day, mwhahahahaha!











Wanna see the whole tortuous affair? Watch the video:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM , Blogger Larna said...

    LOL Riley!!
    You took it so well! At least you weren't spitting it out on mama!
    Don't worry, she'll be feeding you pizza and ice cream before you know it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home