LOL I heard what Larna heard also, how could your mommy let you listen to that? Another thing though....how dare they tease with the bowl and NO FOOD, I would be going on strike for sure! You could just take over with that pretty face and cute smile!
Good job Riley, keeping strong. We never answer the paparazzi's questions... it just enocourages them. Way to cover your face with the bowl too... they'll never get a no-makeup shot again!
6 Comments:
At 8:03 AM ,
Larna said...
You are too cute Riley!!
I love to hear Dr.Phil in the background saying "you performed or*l s*x on the lawn!?"
LOL...Sorry HEather!
At 8:13 AM ,
Smiley Riley said...
Hahaha, I didn't even notice...heck didn't even know he was on! Can't stand the dude
At 8:25 AM ,
Vovó B said...
I am so jealous, it looks YUM!
At 12:35 PM ,
Jola and Jaydis said...
LOL I heard what Larna heard also, how could your mommy let you listen to that? Another thing though....how dare they tease with the bowl and NO FOOD, I would be going on strike for sure! You could just take over with that pretty face and cute smile!
At 6:49 AM ,
Kayla said...
Good job Riley, keeping strong. We never answer the paparazzi's questions... it just enocourages them. Way to cover your face with the bowl too... they'll never get a no-makeup shot again!
At 7:18 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Hahaha! Cute! :)
Riley is such a doll!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home