Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Slobbery Kisses

“I will not play tug o' war. I'd rather play hug o' war. Where everyone hugs instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins.”
Riley gives the BEST kisses!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Hey Riley you wanna bring some of those kisses my way???

    I play that game with my mom and dad it is so fun!!

     
  • At 6:42 PM , Blogger Vovó B said...

    Yay for hug o war...my siblings and I play that a lot. It's the best.

     
  • At 3:15 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Pickle sends some kisses your way!

     
  • At 8:05 PM , Blogger Curtis said...

    I like that game too. I play it with my two adult slaves. They think it's so cute that the baby plays with them...little do they know that I enjoy getting hugs too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home