Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

For Those About to Rock...


Mommy bought me a t-shirt of my favorite band, Guns N Roses. Ever since I was a newborn, Axel Rose could soothe me to sleep with his melodic voice...(mommy's laughing at me right now). Anyways, I saw this shirt on eBay and I demanded her to buy it for me, so here we are.









Yeah, I think I'm going to learn guitar and become a real rocker chic. Playing with your gums is way cool.












A smile to all my adoring fans. "Riley loves you baby."



















Being a rocker chic is cool and all, but I always wake up in the strangest places...how on Earth did I get here? Alright no more milk after nine, I swear!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM , Blogger Larna said...

    Rock on Riley!!! Brayden went to a Motley Crue concert when I was 20 weeks prego! Lay off the milk huh!!
    Brayden wants to be one of your groupies!! Can he have a backstage pass??

     
  • At 6:16 PM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Riley how silly! Waking up in a laundry basket indeed! I never do anything so undignified...and as for playing the guitar with your gums, that's a pretty cool trick...but I have perfected taking my adult slaves by surprise by lurching forward and gumming their arms and necks unexpectedly, and that's cool too b/c you get the SURPRISE factor! Ha!

     
  • At 4:08 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, rocker chicks rule!!

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Hey cutie! You sure make a cute rocker chick! Maybe we'll have to get together after all. I could always use a little bad girl in my life.

     
  • At 2:46 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    You go girl! I am so in with you, I wonder where your mommy got the GNR shirt, my daddy would love if I had one!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home