Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Poolio is Coolio!


Today was my first day in the swimmin' pool. Oh my goodness did I have fun! Mommy took me in first and I splashed and kicked and squealed.






Daddy doesn't know it, but I peed in the pool...hehehehe.









Then they put me in this really nifty raft. Heck ya, I'm cool!









Look ma, I can steer with my mouth!









I don't know about you all, but swimmin' makes me tired. Sheesh!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    I can't wait to go swimming!You look awfully cute in your bathing suit! I'm just waiting for it to get hot enough and stop raining!!

     
  • At 11:51 AM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Lookin good in that swimsuit Riley! I am promised, as you know to Ivy, but doesn't mean I can't look! I wouldn't tell dad I peed in the pool either...all the more material to laugh at the adult slaves over!

     
  • At 1:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Riley - you are so cute! I love the raft and the shades. Swimming does wear you out. Great pics Heather!

     
  • At 2:16 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Aw man! My mom didn't have any cool floatie rafts for me!! That's it...she's getting what for tonight!!

    By the way you look really cute in your swimsuit *wink*

     
  • At 4:33 PM , Blogger Vovó B said...

    Girl, you were working that two piece! Great hat too!

     
  • At 8:45 PM , Blogger Kayla said...

    Woo Hoo.. I like a girl with a little meat on the bone.. look at those thighs! Don't tell maddie!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home