Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Happy Half Birthday

My stats from the doctor's office today:
Weight - 16 lbs 14 oz
Length - 27.75 inches
Dr. Solsrud says I'm just perfect (But of course we already knew that).
Yes, yes. Today is my half birthday. But I don't think I look a day over 5 months.
Okay mom, seriously, enough wtih the camera business. Can't a girl turn 6 months in private?
I've been practicing my karate moves...I'll chop ya if you don't put that camera away.
It's just not easy being six months!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Hi Smiley Riley, Happy six months! Your shirt tells your age. I bet you won't want one that says 30 in 29 1/2 years!

     
  • At 8:57 PM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Six months is GREAT, and I bet seven will be even better...don't you hate the pics all the adult slaves HAVE to take though?? Seriously...some privacy would be nice!

     
  • At 9:23 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    Happy 6 months Riley, I'm only a few days late! Love the shirt! I miss ya, hopefully mommy will get online again next week, we'll see though!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home