Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Conquering Daddy

Attention other babies out there. The male adults, a.k.a. "Daddy" are the easiest to conquer. I have my "Daddy" eating right out of my hand.
"Okay, Daddy, come here and listen closely."
"I want ice cream for every meal. I want to be left free of clothing and diapers all day long. And most of all I want you to follow every order I give you. If I say jump, you say How high...got it?"
"Not listening,,,huh? Well, if I could just..."

"Ah ha! Now you are under my complete control!"


2 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM , Blogger Curtis said...

    WTG Riley! It is very important to get the adult slaves under complete control as quickly as possible...I do agree that the ones we call "daddy" are easier to manipulate..

     
  • At 9:02 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    Those daddies are so much easy to get under our control, now we just have to work on our mommies!
    You are getting prettier everyday Riley!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home