Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

PJ Party!

Check out my cute new pyjamas!
Mommy bought them at some place called the Gap because she thought they were the cutest things ever...whatever. Daddy says they look like old man PJs. He's a weirdo too.

Yes mom, we know you like the PJs, could leave me alone already?

Mom, I don't think they look cuter at a different angle, enough pictures already!

Finally, she left alone long enough to get some sleep. It's hard work being mommy's model.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am an old man and I would not wear them!!!

     
  • At 6:38 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Fantastic Jammies! You look like America's Next Top Model!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home