Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

If the Shirt Fits...

Can you believe what my mother bought me to wear...these shirts are just so degrading. I mean seriously.


Like your thighs are so thin, mom...
And do we need to broadcast this out to everyone?
I do not poop...well, okay maybe a little.


2 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Sometimes the big people get really carried away with the stupid outfits! You should see the visor my mom made me wear the other day. At least my dad put it on me rapper style!

     
  • At 7:08 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    You don't have chunky things Riley! I think you look good in anything!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home