Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!
posted by Smiley Riley @ 9:48 PM
At 2:11 PM , Amanda said...
Good job on saying mama!! I find that the big people will do way more for you when you say their names!
At 5:49 PM , Anonymous said...
Ok Dad, now you cannot deny it, that was definitely Ma Ma in any language
At 7:40 PM , Corna said...
The sooner they talk the sooner they talk back! Haha, just kidding! That's awesome!
At 8:30 PM , Anonymous said...
WTG Riley!!! :)
At 8:57 AM , Larna said...
Yeah Riley!! My mom keeps trying to get me to say that but I only scream it when I'm crying and she's making me go to bed!
At 7:49 PM , Jola and Jaydis said...
YAY Riley, I haven't even begun to act like I can say anything, daddy is all bent out of shape that I should say dada first so I will just not say anything when the adults are watching! Missed ya the past while!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
At 2:11 PM ,
Amanda said...
Good job on saying mama!! I find that the big people will do way more for you when you say their names!
At 5:49 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Ok Dad, now you cannot deny it, that was definitely Ma Ma in any language
At 7:40 PM ,
Corna said...
The sooner they talk the sooner they talk back! Haha, just kidding! That's awesome!
At 8:30 PM ,
Anonymous said...
WTG Riley!!! :)
At 8:57 AM ,
Larna said...
Yeah Riley!! My mom keeps trying to get me to say that but I only scream it when I'm crying and she's making me go to bed!
At 7:49 PM ,
Jola and Jaydis said...
YAY Riley, I haven't even begun to act like I can say anything, daddy is all bent out of shape that I should say dada first so I will just not say anything when the adults are watching! Missed ya the past while!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home