Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Lip Smacking Good

I've created a new code language that mom and dad don't understand...it's mostly just moving my mouth without sound coming out, but it seems to keep them amused.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:20 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

    What a way to confuse the adults! Thanks for giving me that tip, I'll have to try it out on my mom later!

     
  • At 7:07 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    I think you are just trying to blow me kisses! XXXX back at you babe!

     
  • At 11:38 AM , Blogger Kayla said...

    I do that a lot when those stupid teeth are coming in, watch out, they hurt!

     
  • At 1:27 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Message recieved.

    I will pass the information along.

    Good work sweetie!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home