Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Taking a Stand

Tonight mommy and daddy taught me a new game. Holding on to the couch and standing all by myself. It was so fun, although sometimes I would get so excited and I would fall (mom caught me of course), but falling was so funny that I would laugh and laugh.
I could even stand without holding on to the couch for a few seconds. But of course the bounciness would take over and I would fall.
I think I'm going to skip crawling and go straight to walking. It seems to work for all the big people around here!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Dear Riley, I think that is the funnest game in the world! Watch out for the coffee table though! -- Pickle

     
  • At 9:46 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

    That's my plan too...right to walking! We'll keep our big people nice and busy.

    Pickle is right. Watch out for the coffee table! 'Member my big bruise??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home