Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Window Watching

I just discovered windows. Did you know they let you see outside. I love looking outside, I could do it all day long.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday, I watched Daddy mow the front lawn.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I sure wish I could live outside. There is so much to see.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

  • At 6:37 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Outside is the best! Window watching is so fun, no wonder my dog does it all day!

     
  • At 10:29 AM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Riley, I also enjoy looking out the window...it's the best way to make sure you know EVERYTHING going on around you! I don't think you could live outside though, it's so hot where you live, how silly!

     
  • At 8:42 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    Windows are so fun, I can't wait until I can get up to see out our one window, it's a little difficult though! To live outdoors, I don't know how into that I would be, but I sure love looking outdoors from inside LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home