Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Playing with some friends

Here are some pictures of me and my friends, Allison and Avery. Allison is almost a year and a half and Avery is 4 and a half. Even though they are a little older than me, we still had lot's of fun playing the other night. I sure do hope we can see them again soon!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Wow I missed a load of posts (or did your mommy post a bunch at once?) Anyways, I wanted to say you looked super cute as Rabbit girl. Great disguise. I love veggie puffs too (and I miss feeding them to Mika, I hope she returns). Also, isn't it great when friends come over? Way more fun then hanging with the big people!

     
  • At 6:53 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    It's so great to have friends Riley!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home