Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Feeding Time at the Zoo

Mommy, I would like five veggie poofs please.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I swear mom, you only gave me one veggie poof! You should give me some more.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay, Misty, I'm going to get more Veggie Poofs, you stand there and I will "accidently" drop some for you.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Misty, you and I make a great team. Together we will own veggie poofs!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    Puffs, those are so fun, Sasha loves when I give them to her too, too funny! I also love the bunny girl look! too cute!

     
  • At 6:54 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Wow, my mom should let me have some so Sosa and I can share! What a great way to learn cooperation and teamwork!

     
  • At 8:29 PM , Blogger Larna said...

    I love the fruit puffs! Sophie gets all the puffs I drop on the floor. She does such a good job mommy doesn't even have to wash her floors!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home