Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I Guess I Really Am Asian

Mommy found this website that will show you which celebrity you resemble most...guess I really do have Asian features!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yes, riley, you do look asian, its amazing

     
  • At 1:09 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    It's all in the eyes Riley, what a great idea, I need to get mommy on that one, though I think she did it once and Jola look like leonardo dicaprico as a kid, I'll have to get her to try it again, and with me LOL!

     
  • At 1:30 PM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Nothing wrong with that, Riley. I happen to love the Asian ladies...both my Aunt Sharon and my doctor are Asian, and I like to be the major flirt with them! I think you are very pretty! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home