Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Doin' Chores

So it begins. I am now doing my own chores. I knew this day would come, but didn't realize that it would be so soon.

Here I am cleaning up after dinner. I guess I do make quite the mess, spitting peas everywhere. Anyone have any lysol kitchen cleaner?

Next is laundry. Alright whites, darks and colors. Hmmmm, what the heck is white and dark?
Well, as long as they don't make me do toilets...I DON'T do toilets. Ick.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Riley you are too pretty to do chores! I know!! We can run away! I'll pick you up when I get that Harley...

     
  • At 3:35 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Your mommy is lucky to have a lil helper like you! I just make the mess, I don't clean 'em up, much like my daddy! --Pickle

     
  • At 7:00 PM , Blogger Vovó B said...

    You definitely have to be sure to let them know what your boundaries are...I certainly agree with you on the toilets! YUCKY!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home