Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Friday, September 01, 2006

DINO-MYTE!

Mommy and daddy got me a super sweet new toy. I'm having lot's of fun trying to figure it out. I think everyone should have a dino-friend!



5 Comments:

  • At 6:33 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    Wow Riley...I think Mommy needs to take me toy shopping too!
    Wait...I like to play with paper and electrical cords more than anything!

     
  • At 7:53 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, I have that toy! I like to use it for standing up. Enjoy!

     
  • At 3:17 PM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Riley I like my dino roll too! I especially like making my slaves put the little balls in the holes for me, much easier than exerting myself to do it!

     
  • At 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think your mommy is better than my mommy. I've heard those dinos are all the rage... but I'm still without. :( Boo hoo hooo. I'll put on my new pouty face and maybe she'll buy me one!

     
  • At 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i wish i had one....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home