Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Evil Car Seat

So the car seat and I had a little battle today, and now I have wounds to show off. But if you think this is bad, you should see the other guy.
Note to mommy and daddy: maybe you should move out of Phoenix where it's 5 MILLION DEGREES in the car. Stupid buckle burning me! The doctor said that if I was going to get burned, it's at least in a good place; not on a joint or a crease or anything (and the rolls in my thighs don't count.)
But I got a pretty nifty pink bandage out of the ordeal, and a lot of attention from the doctor and nurses.
Plus lot's of love and attention from mommy, daddy and auntie Hillary!
But boy am I exhausted!



6 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Riley, I am so glad you are okay! That must have been very scary for you and mommy and daddy! I'm lovin' the pink bandage. Can I come and sign it?

     
  • At 9:00 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    OOOOH Riley, I'm so glad you are okay. I love how the pink bandage accessorizes your cute chubby thighs!
    :)

     
  • At 8:22 PM , Blogger Corey said...

    Oh Riley, I am sorry you got hurt. You don't look like it bugs you too much. Prolly bugs your Mommy, Daddy and Auntie more!!!

     
  • At 10:16 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

    I'm sorry to see that you got hurt! Your pink bandage is very cute though! Don't worry, when we run the joint stuff like that won't happen...

     
  • At 9:28 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Aww Riley, I am glad you're ok! They must have known how to cheer you up with that cute pink bandage. Now get your mom to buy you lots of new toys. Mommy guilt is the best!

     
  • At 11:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I bet your Aunt feels the most guilty...use it against her and she will buy you everything you want FOREVER AND EVER! LOVE YOU RILEY!!!!!!! FOREVER AND EVER!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home