Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Am Crawl, Warrior Queen

Yes folks it's true, I have mastered crawling and can now get anywhere and everywhere I want to go.















I now spend my days crawling in circles around the house...in the living room through the kitchen to the dining room and down the hall. It's great fun.















Nope, there is nothing that can get in my way.















Hey, who authorized this stair...it's in prime crawling space...I demand to have it moved immediately. Princesses do not walk up stairs. Mom, I insist we install an escaltor.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

    WTG on the crawling Riley! Maybe you could teach me because I can only go in circles and it isn't very fun.

     
  • At 5:16 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Yay Riley. I can't wait to crawl together to the movies on our first date. -pickle

     
  • At 3:48 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    How awesome, I am glad you have mastered it, I went from sitting to crawling in 3 days, still working on mastering, right now I am mastering being a paper shredder for mommy, won't she be proud of me?

     
  • At 6:27 PM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Riley you do appear to be quite speedy! Good for you...I have found that things are so much more fun in terms of harassing my slaves now that I can speed about quickly and avoid them! hehehehe!

     
  • At 6:39 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    Riley, you will be climbing that stair before you know it!! Just be careful when you are coming down. I don't want you to get hurt!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home