Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Oh How I've Grown

Here is me in my robe and slippers at 4 weeks:
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here I am in my robe at 8 1/2 months old...I think it's a little small now:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Perfect opportunity for a girl to get some new clothes!

     
  • At 7:15 PM , Blogger Larna said...

    WOw Riley you certainly have "filled out". I love a curvey gal!

     
  • At 12:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    mama said knock you out..i'm gonna knock you out

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home