Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Making Mischief - Inner Monologue of a little stinker

"Bang bang bang...I love to hit things with my hands."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Ooooooooo, what's this? Let's pull on it and find out."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"No? Why no? It's so pretty and tantalizing. I just want to touch it and see, mom."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Hmmmm, should I pull it or not? Mom is a couple feet away, I might be able to pull it before she gets to me."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Oh hi mom...no, I'm not contemplating anything, I'm innocent. I never do anything I'm not suppposed to."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Well, fine then. Off to find some other non-approved toy."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

  • At 3:51 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, you're always full of good ideas!

     
  • At 6:05 PM , Blogger Corey said...

    These big people are always saying that word "no" here too. I am not sure what it means but it cannot be good!!!

     
  • At 7:48 PM , Blogger Larna said...

    I love the cords too...I think I'm going to put them on my Christmas list!
    Don't you just love driving your mommy nuts?!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home