Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!
posted by Smiley Riley @ 10:08 PM
At 7:45 AM , Corna said...
Thanks for the lessons, Riley!
At 10:18 PM , Larna said...
How are you going to stay at home and take care of our babies Riley?!! Just kidding!! I like to suck on the noses of my animals!
At 1:34 PM , Corey said...
yep, I am doing it right then, that is exactly how I take care of my baby too!!!
At 12:35 PM , Curtis said...
Riley how silly! Only you GIRL babies would play with dolls...Generals are much too dignified for such an activity!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
At 7:45 AM ,
Corna said...
Thanks for the lessons, Riley!
At 10:18 PM ,
Larna said...
How are you going to stay at home and take care of our babies Riley?!! Just kidding!!
I like to suck on the noses of my animals!
At 1:34 PM ,
Corey said...
yep, I am doing it right then, that is exactly how I take care of my baby too!!!
At 12:35 PM ,
Curtis said...
Riley how silly! Only you GIRL babies would play with dolls...Generals are much too dignified for such an activity!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home