Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

First Baseball Game

Yesterday mom and dad took me to see the Diamondbacks play the San Diego Padres. Thanks Keith & Brianna for inviting us, it was a lot of fun! There was so much to see and do that I completely missed my afternoon nap (woohoo!). Too bad they lost though. I can't wait to go again next year!








What do you mean he's out. Come on Ref, open your eyes!











Hmmm, I could go for some peanuts right now. And where's that guy with the cotton candy?












You can't really see it, but I'm wearing my Diamondbacks shirt that grandma bought me. I was stylin! Yup the game was fun...even though I did spend the majority of my time sticking my tounge out at the guy behind us. But he started it.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, I love baseball too! It must be a 1/4 Korean thing! I am glad you had fun!

     
  • At 8:09 PM , Blogger Larna said...

    Oh Riley you are SO cute!
    I have to say that I'm a BIG Red Sox fan even though they STUNK this year....
    I already made mom promise to take me next year!

     
  • At 9:06 PM , Blogger Corey said...

    You are really lucky Riley. My parents don't go to sports, they say it is because there is no NHL team here anymore, whatever that means!!!

     
  • At 8:20 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

    I'm so glad you guys had a good time! Yay for baseball! ~Abby

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home