Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Air Attack

So generally the dogs run away when they see me coming, but I, being ever so smart, have devised a new plan of attack....airbourne!

I get on the step above where the dog is laying and creep ever so carefully forward.















Then I line up and dive-bomb. Misty will never know what has hit her...mwahahahahahaha!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    That's so smart Riley! I must employ the same technique on poor Sosa! --Pickle

     
  • At 8:25 AM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Riley how clever! I also live with stupid dogs...but I have not yet found a way to attack them without them noticiing..all they do is lie on the couch! Sometimes I have to get up close and poke them to make sure they are still alive!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home